Nordic Ways is a fast paced, pioneering and expanding international company and is the market leader across our portfolio of domestic and international events. We continue to expand and challenge competitors in the market place! The culture is professional with a great social environment!
Marketing & Communication Executive
Working Location: Beijing
- Actively participate in the development and implementation of the marketing plan in support of the Companies events. Charged with identifying objectives, target audience and leveragable insights, understanding the competitive context, determining communications strategy and directing/leading agencies and in-house creative resources in the development of all forms of marketing communications for assigned properties. This includes but is not limited to the development and production of print and online advertising, consumer promotions and the placement of advertising to achieve maximum impact.
- Work closely with the Sales Manager and Event Department to ensure strategically and executional consistent approach to communication across all content and platforms.
- Serve as an internal advocate for strategic allocation of our promotional assets to promotion of events to achieve defined marketing objectives.
- Understand how various rights agreement contributes to the overall revenue and profit of the company. Work closely with Event Department, Sales, Finance and other relevant stakeholders to devise and implement strategies and marketing programs to maximize revenue and profit.
- Cultivate relationships with key internal and external constituencies & stakeholders.
- Participate in the development and execute the marketing plans and programs for assigned properties.
- Know the “athletes” and always serve the “athletes” in everything you do. Operate within the Mission and Values of the company.
Qualifications & Experience:
- BA/BS degree with 4 to 8 years of marketing/advertising/communication experience.
- Strong management, writing, organizational, analytical and presentation skills. Strategic thinker skilled at managing the creative process and letting good work happen.
- Recognized as a marketing authority with good competence in marketing and brand strategy development and implementation.
- Knowledge of and comfort with the evolving media landscape and media consumption habits.
- Communicates in a clear, articulated and balanced manner
- Fluency in both Chinese and English
- Good attention to detail and willingness to get hands dirty.
- Knowledge of and experience of the Chinese sports market (especially running and biking).
- Passionate about sports and healthy lifestyle.